If your items are lost or damaged when shipped via UPS, please follow the steps below to submit a claim. Please note that Storage Squad is not liable for loss or damage which occurs during shipment via UPS. All claims will be handled by UPS and the total amount to be reimbursed is at their discretion.
1. Please take pictures of your package both outside and inside of the damage you sustain. PLEASE KEEP THE BOX AND MERCHANDISE - DO NOT DISCARD AND DO NOT MAIL BACK TO THE SHIPPER.
2. Please notate the time of delivery and description of the damage both outside and inside or per item. If item was delivered, notate the discovery time.
3. Notate how your package was protected IE; bubble wrap etc. Storage Squad reinforces each item with tape but cannot protect items contained within packages. Any special packaging must be done by the customer.
4. Scan your pictures into an email along with a description of your product, the value and damage of your product; all info in the above questions; along with your tracking number and contact information.
5. Your shipper will submit a claim on your behalf, the process can take upwards of 10 business days to complete.