To see the Supply Handout dates at your school, click the following link https://www.storagesquad.com/choose-your-school/, select your school, and select the "Availability" tab.
1. Sign up for Packing Supplies
- While filling out the sign up form, select "Yes" when asked if you need Mega Boxes and select how many boxes you believe you'll need. Our average customer uses 4-6 Mega Boxes to store the items in a standard dorm room. We recommend you sign up for 1-2 more boxes than you think you'll need; we'll happily pick up any boxes that you don't use without charge. You'll also have the option to buy or rent additional packing materials like mattress bags, moving blankets, additional declared value at an additional cost.
- Select a Packing Supply Handout date offered at your school and choose a supply handout time and location available on that day. Please note that our packing supply handout dates occur in April and/or May. If signing up after supply handout dates have passed, you can still schedule a pickup, but you'll have to use your own packing supplies.
2. Receive Supplies
- After signing up for a Packing Supply Handout you'll receive email confirmation of your request. This email will need to be presented to our crew at the time of your Packing Supply Handout.
- On the day of your Packing Supply Handout, you'll meet us at the time and location at which you signed up for. Here you'll be able to pick up your Mega Boxes, tape, labels, luggage tags, and any other requested supplies.
3. Return Unused Supplies
- On your pickup day, the Storage Squad crew that picks up your storage items can also pick up any unused supplies. Simply tell our crew that you have extra, unused supplies, and they'll be happy to return them for you.